Are your wine drinking experiences matching your local/organic values (organic foods, farmers markets, avoiding pesticides, etc.)?
This year, give the gift of an experience - the gift of a special day or weekend in wine country learning about and visiting organic vineyards, biodynamic vineyards and winemaking experts who embody the values we want to grow in agriculture.
We'll take you to places you haven't been before - guaranteed!
Trips are designed for you and/or group and can be taken in your vehicle or ours and can cover any of the following areas. Multiday tours are also available.
One day rates range from $300-600. Call 510.213.9525 or email (winecountrygeographic @ gmail.com) for more information.
We can also plan your entire getaway.
(We can also provide non-alcholic, wine grape juices to children and nondrinkers on family tours).
Your gift certificate can also include a complimentary bottle of your recipient's favorite varietal (organically grown, from somewhere on the tour destination region) delivered in time to be gifted on Christmas Day, the holiday of your choice, or their birthday.
- Napa - Cabernets and More
- Napa - Hidden Napa Hill Country (select organic vineyards in the mountains)
- Sonoma - Dry Creek Rhone Blends and More
- Sonoma - Russian River - Pinot Noir Heartland, ZInfandel
- Mendocino - Hopland-Ukiah- Organic Heartland Tour (all varietals)
- Mendocino - Anderson Valley - Pinot and Chardonnay
- Santa Cruz and Central Coast - Various
- Santa Barbara County - Rhone and More
- Paso Robles - Rhone, Biodynamic and More
- Central Valley and Sierras - Hidden Gems
- What's in a Label? Sustainable, Organic and Biodynamic (can be for any region)
- France in California
- Europe in California
- California Wine History (Napa or Sonoma)
- Tasting of Paris Tour (the wineries and people who won in the famous contest)
- Dry Farming Tours (wineries that are organic and dry farmed)
Organic wine tours make great gifts!