Thursday, November 17, 2011

Bravo - The Graphic Style Comes to Wine Reviews!


http://wakawakawinereviews.wordpress.com/

Tired of reading the same old wine descriptions that don't begin to describe the sensation of having wine in your mouth?

Viva the arrival of Hawk Wakawaka in her newly famous graphic wine reviews.

I was researching wines of Bugey for my U. C. Berkeley Extension class on Country Wines of France (I am working on getting a certificate in wine studies in this program) when I came across this lovely depiction of a Bugey wine sold by Kermit Lynch (where all the wines in the class could have come from).

This is not an organically grown wine so I'm not including it as a recommendation per se, but the style of the wine description is just grand, don't you think?

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for sharing my work here! I'm thrilled you enjoy it, and very much appreciate your thoughts! Thank you. Truly grateful!

    ReplyDelete