Spanish varietals grown in California rarely get their due, but April 26 is your chance to redress this imbalance and discover or pay homage to producers from the U.S. who grow climate appropriate wine grapes and make stellar wines (including Albarino, Grenache and Tempranillo).
(Volunteers are still needed, so you could also attend for free if you are willing to participate in this way.)
TAPAS producers who make organically grown wines include:
• Bokisch (Albarino, Graciano, Grenache)
• Castoro Cellars (Grenache, Tempranillo)
• Martian Ranch & Vineyards (Grenache, Tempranillo)
• Upper Five Vineyards (Tempranillo)
• Verdad (Albarino, Grenache Rosé, Tempranillo)
For details on the tasting, click here.