Wednesday, February 6, 2013

My Organic Wine Uncorked Tours Launch on Vayable.com!



Thanks to Vayable.com, I am now a guide offering organic wine tours. See above!

Other "experiences" I am offering on Vayable.com include:

Organically: Italian Wines in Napa

Organically: The French Wine Invasion in Napa

Vino Mendocino: The Organic Elite

Secret Organic Wine Adventures: Green and Great

Tours are day long events for 1-10 people and cost $500.

Included: guide services. Not included: Food, tasting fees and transport (which I can arrange for a discount).

Click on any of the links above for more info!

I'll also be offering more tours - including one on Cabs, one on Chards, one on Pinot Noir, and one on Zin Masters.

In addition there will be biodynamic tours in Sonoma, and a tour on the Judgment of Paris in 1976. Another tour will focus on family run wineries in Napa.

I can also do custom tours on a variety of organic, biodynamic and other topics, so let me know if there's something you'd like to see.

And tell all your friends...

No comments:

Post a Comment