Friday, May 3, 2013

Video: A Conversation with Eileen Crane of Domaine Carneros

Last week I had a wonderful two or three hour coffee with a great friend and cinematographer that I sometimes work with (when I do video). We fantasized about doing some interesting videos about organically grown wine - we'll see where those thoughts take us. (He's shot more than 7 Emmy award winning docs and several PBS wine series; I used to make national PBS series and about 100 videos for Apple).

But for now...

I would like to share with you some wine videos I like. (Most of them I don't like - too banal - look like they came from the same video factory...but this one doesn't.)

I had a lovely two hour visit with Eileen Crane, the CEO and winemaker at Domaine Carneros in April and was charmed by the wines and the woman. I think this story-based video captures what she shared with me then - and can share with you now. Enjoy. Perhaps with a nice cool glass of sparkling wine - to cool down in this hot weather...

No comments:

Post a Comment