Friday, January 11, 2013

Audiobook Adventures for Organic Wine Lovers

I don't know about you, but I'm totally addicted to listening to audiobooks in my car. It started last year when I had a grueling 3-hour round trip commute on America's worst highway - 880. (Seriously). It opened my eyes to the wonders of audible.com, a web site where the more you buy, the cheaper it gets.

You may start small, but for $200 you can buy 20 books, putting the per title price at about $10...for as much as 20 hours of reading pleasure a title.

For those of you who enjoy this sort of thing, here are some top titles to make the time fly when you're stuck in traffic, or on a plane or train, or just at home. You'll learn about some of America's leading organic vintners in the mix:



Napa by James Conaway

Judgment of Paris: California vs. France and the Historic 1976 Historic Paris Tasting That Revolutionized Wine

No comments:

Post a Comment